The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS:
- In Search of Horseshoe Crabs
- The Benefits of a Living Shoreline
- Microplastics Awareness Month
- Wildlife Food Plots for North Florida
- The Bumble Bee – One of Florida’s Vital Pollinators
- The American Alligator: a new nuisance for the panhandle?
- DNA Barcoding Our Way into Understanding the Lionfish Problem
- Lending a Helping Hand after Irma, Harvey, and other Hurricanes
- Coastal Erosion–a problem with new solutions
- Bay scallops: a boom and bust lifestyle