The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS:
- Volunteers are the Heart of 4-H
- 4-H Task Force Appointed by UF/IFAS Dean of Extension
- Take a bite out of HUNGER!
- Rain brings the Rise of the Insects!
- Cattle Prices and Corn
- Fish + Plants = Lots of fun!
- Sustainable Vegetable Production Options for Small Operations
- Flood Damage
- 4-H is on Facebook!
- Lots of Alternative Growing System Questions