Mary is the extension coordinator for the Honey Bee Research and Extension Lab. She works to strengthen the direction of the lab’s extension initiatives and is currently pursuing a Masters in Extension Education at the University of Florida.
Posts by Mary Bammer:
- Industry Updates for Florida Beekeepers
- Lithium Chloride for Varroa Control?
- Understanding Integrated Crop Pollination
- Changes are coming to Bee College
- Mosquito control and Florida beekeepers
- Water sources for bees, not mosquitoes
- Subscribe to the Melitto Files blog
- Veterinarians’ guide to honey bee antibiotics: Webinar
- Beekeeper Management Calendar: January
- New Year, new rule: A look at the FDA ruling on prescriptions for honey bees