I am the Communications Specialist at UF/IFAS Citrus Research and Education Center located in Lake Alfred, Florida. Moved here after eight years as Assistant Vice President of UF/IFAS Communications. I love to talk about Florida citrus and all the brilliant scientists at UF/IFAS who work tirelessly to fight citrus greening and help Florida citrus growers produce the world's best citrus.
Posts by Ruth Borger:
- Finding the Cause of Bark Scaling in Florida Citrus Groves
- Resolutions for 2021
- Do Propagation Methods Impact Field Performance of Citrus Trees?
- Bactericide Applications for HLB Control
- Improving Citrus Plant Health from the Ground Up
- Some sweet recipes featuring citrus!
- Get to know…..Holiday Citrus
- Citrus Gifts for the Holidays
- Relationship Between HLB and Virulence Factors and/or Plant Signaling Molecules
- Get to know…..Angela Chuang