UF/IFAS Extension Collier County COVID-19 Update
To protect the health and safety of our community, volunteers and staff members, the UF/IFAS Extension Collier County office at 14700 Immokalee Road is currently unavailable to walk in visitors and face to face consultations.
The UF/IFAS Extension Collier County team continues to serve the public via phone, email and virtual education.
Please call us at 239-252-4800 from 8AM to 4:30PM, Monday – Friday to speak directly with our customer service representative or leave us a message. Please be prepared to leave your name, phone number, email address and question so that we can provide the information or resources that is desired.
Our Collier County Extension Experts may be directly contacted through email.
- Residential Horticulture, Master Gardener Volunteers, Plant Clinics – Tom Becker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Horticulture, Plant Pests and Diseases – Dr. Doug Caldwell – email@example.com
- Family Nutrition Programs, SNAP Education and Activities – Suzanne Fundingsland – firstname.lastname@example.org
- County Extension Director, Community Resource Development – Twyla Leigh – email@example.com
- 4-H Youth Development, Summer Activities, 4-H Clubs and Camps – Tish Roland – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sustainable Food Systems, Agriculture, Small Farms and Growers – Jessica Ryals – Jessicaryals@ufl.edu
- Sea Grant, Coastal, Natural Resources, Fishing, Aquaculture – Mike Sipos – email@example.com
A wealth of extension resource information is available online at: http://sfyl.ifas.ufl.edu/collier/