Clay County Environmental Horticulture Agent and Master Gardener Coordinator since June 2016. I hold a Master's Degree in Extension Education through the University of Florida and a bachelor's degree in Landscape Horticulture from the University of Delaware. My main interests include landscape design, entomology, plant production, ecology, and hydrology. Originally from Delaware but currently live in Keystone Heights with my wife, daughter, son, and household zoo of pets.
Posts by Wayne Hobbs:
- Container Crops
- The Methodical Misuse of Moth Balls
- Treating Cold Damaged Plants
- Picking with a Purpose
- Clay Master Gardeners Make a Difference
- Watch Out for Cottony Cushion Scale
- pH Soil Testing Offered to Clay County Residents
- Free Wasps to Control Citrus Greening Offered
- Master Gardeners Making A Difference!
- Leaping Lizards!