Dana Edwards is the strategic communications manager for the UF/IFAS College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, crafting, traveling and playing with her rescue pup. Dana can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and at 352-392-1963.
Posts by Dana Edwards:
- Women in Ag: Johnalyn Gordon
- Women in Ag: Johanna Schwartz
- Top 5 reasons I chose to major in food and resource economics (and you should, too!)
- Why I’m pursuing an agricultural law education at UF
- Why I chose to major in nutritional sciences as a pre-med student
- CALS Professional Development: Five Tips to Get You Ahead