Scott Jackson serves our coastal residents, providing research based information related to artificial reefs, recreational fishing, shoreline restoration, and natural resources conservation. You can contact him by text or call 850-866-2300. B.S. Texas A&M University Wildlife and Fisheries Science M.S. Texas A&M - Corpus Christi Marine Aquaculture Proud to call the Florida Panhandle home since 2000.
Posts by Scott Jackson:
- Declaration of Fishery Resource Disaster Update for Hurricane Michael (as of November 23, 2018)
- Strategies – Avoiding Seasickness
- Abandoned Vessels: When Sailboats and Sunset Dreams become Nightmares!
- The Air Potato Challenge
- Winter Beach Days, a Perfect Time for a Visit!
- Exploring the Economic, Environmental and Social Issues Impacting the Coastal Dune Lakes
- Snorkeling Safety at the Jetty
- Ready for Northwest Florida Artificial Reef Workshop Wednesday February 22
- The Autumn Journey of Red Drum
- Bacteria at the Beach