Julie McConnell, Horticulture Extension Faculty with the University of Florida Extension and Bay County. As the horticulture agent her program areas focus on horticulture, entomology, and volunteer management. The primary emphasis of her educational programs is to encourage the use of best management practices that protect water quality and conserve natural resources. B.S. Horticulture, Auburn University M.S. Entomology and Nematology, University of Florida Graduate Certificate Landscape Pest Management, University of Florida
Posts by juliebmcconnell:
- Winter Annuals: A Fantastic Color Option
- Fall Blooming Native Wildflowers
- Why is My Tree Dying?
- Seasonal Fertilization
- Welcome to UF/IFAS Bay County Extension Commercial Horticulture!
- Weed Control is not “One Size Fits All”
- Importance of Following Pesticide Labels
- Blueberries for the Panhandle
- Bigleaf Hydrangea
- Camellias in the Panhandle