Central States Sales Position
This job is primarily responsible for being a part of the grain merchandising group in various roles including, but not limited to, contract management, logistics and working with purchase and sale customers. Additionally, this job will be responsible for aiding with accounting responsibilities to ensure contract completion.
*This list is meant to be representative, not exhaustive nor imply that these are the only duties to be performed. We are a small company that takes pride in our flexibility and creativeness.
· Utilize grain purchasing principles to buy and sell grain.
· Rail and truck logistics.
· Respond to customer inquiries around facilities questions such as: dumping hours, commodities received, etc…
· Speak with customers via phone to learn needs and expand business.
· Review and assist with collections on accounts receivable, as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required — Associate’s degree.
Preferred – Previous agriculture and/or sales experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Basic knowledge of grain purchasing principles.
· Basic knowledge of general accounting principles.
· Proficient computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of people within and outside the organization.
· Exceptional customer service skills; including phone skills.
· High attention to detail and level of accuracy.
· Ability to work both independently and as a dedicated team player.
· Ability to work after hours/weekend as needed.
Clay H. Roberson
Central States Enterprises, L.L.C.
Office: (386) 755-7443
Cell: (386) 365-9509
Fax: (386) 755-7411