Scott G. Williams- Agronomic Sales and Marketing Associate
Agronomic Sales and Marketing Associate
Scott G. Williams, LLC (“SGW”), is a 42 year old, US micronutrient manufacturing company located in Conyers (Atlanta) Georgia. We are owners of three US patents and have developed several lines of agricultural products. This position would hire the prospect to be a full-time marketing/salesperson, in the area specified, to market and sell SGW products.
The position will call for three weeks per month of traveling to visit prospective/current customers. Candidates must have a minimum bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agronomy with a preferred, but not required, area of concentration in marketing/sales. While little experience is necessary, exposure to marketing and sales is a plus; experience in ag related fields also a plus (Young Farmers, 4-H, FFA, etc.). You should be a people person and oriented toward getting your customers to say “yes” to the products you are proposing to them.
Associate will work to:
1. Grow existing customer base and develop new clients.
2. Work with customer/prospect staff on on-the-farm projects to trial SGW products
3. Meet with SGW senior sales staff to plan customer visit strategies – quarter by quarter
4. Submit weekly visit and sales call logs with specifics regarding each meeting and the follow up necessary
5. Send in orders (and for new customers, credit applications) via e-mail using pre-printed SGW forms
6. Gather market information to be communicated to GM by phone or in emails.
7. Represent SGW at conventions and conferences
Products include vitamins and minerals for animal feed industry as well as projects involving nutrition for crops. Compensation includes salary, allowance for health insurance, allowance for vehicle and expenses, and a generous commission package.
Resumes can be sent to:
Call our office: