Land O’ Lakes/WinField Solutions Internships
Below are open internships within Winfield Solutions/Land O’ Lakes. If you are interested in applying, you can do so here.
However, please send me Juan Gonzalez (email@example.com) as wel
l so that he can connect you with Land O’ Lakes representatives that can guide you through the process.
- Finance and Accounting (Technical background: data science, computer science, CIT)
- Information Technology (Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or relevant field at a Junior level or higher, carrying a 3.0 GPA or above)
- Supply Chain & Operations (Majors: SC&O, Ag Economics, Business, Industrial/Systems engineering, Ag Business
- WinField United Internships (Seeking agronomy, plant and soil science, research, ag business, ag tech, ag econ, etc. candidates for Agronomy, Research, Sales, and Tech Management internships) Internships are national and include heavy travel
- Marketing (Ideal candidate would have an ideal interest in ag marketing. Sophomore/Junior pursuing a degree in Agriculture Business, Marketing, Communications, or Agronomy would be considered an asset) .
- R&D Applications Intern
- Ideal Intern – Animal Science/Animal Nutrition/Animal Biology/Vet candidate focused on researching how nutrition impacts overall animal health. Candidate will be interviewing current research/PhD employees at the Purina Nutrition Farm, external sources to interview, and reading studies. Documenting all the facts and inputting into an internal website for field based employees to access.
- Mazuri Internship – Project can either be creating a Technical FAQ-the Purina team tech team repeatedly answers the same questions throughout the year. The intern would develop FAQ with 3-4 responses that Gray Summit Customer Care could answer rather than continually forwarding to the tech team OR Social Media/Marketing Creation where the intern would create the content and short video clips highlighting the tech team.