Location: New Orleans, LA
Time Period: January 27 – February 1, 2019
- Complete the Student Internship Application
- College transcripts (must be emailed with application, official or unofficial transcript accepted)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Students will be assigned to help many different NCBA staff members with a variety of meetings and events at the convention and trade show. NCBA staff members will direct students in specific duties at meetings and events.
- Students should be prepared for a wide range of responsibilities, including setting up and working the Demo Arena, distribution of handouts, overseeing committee meeting sign-in, setting up the PAC Silent Auction and PAC booth, working the NCBA booth, assisting at Cattlemen’s College, working with media, helping with youth contests and other general duties as required.
- Students will assist with meeting the needs of attendees with the help of NCBA staff members. One of NCBA’s goals is to ensure the comfort of attendees at the convention and trade show.
- Students will assist producers with posting on social media, along with contributing in the social media booth
- Must be available to work January 27 February 1, 2019 in New Orleans
- Minimum Junior-level college student at an accredited university at time of application (Senior-level and graduate students are encouraged to apply.)
- Preferably have a background in (or working knowledge of) the cattle and/or beef industry.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Students should be well versed in all areas of social media.
- Great experience and opportunity to network with the Cattle Industry!
- One year NCBA student membership
National Cattlemen’s Beef Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.