Full Circle Dairy, LLC is seeking a motivated, full time reproduction/herd health technician.
Located in Lee, Florida, Full Circle Dairy milks 3,000 cows on a rotary parlor. Full Circle is committed to creating a comfortable and family oriented work environment, offering state of the art ultrasound technology, sorting gates, and palpation rails. Full Circle strives for excellence in dairying by providing the best cow comfort and the highest quality feed as possible, emphasizing the importance of details. Full Circle’s success relies on their employees and teamwork. Full Circle is a family working together to provide the best environment and tools for our employees to be successful.
Main Purpose: to apply skills and knowledge to complement and contribute to the growth of a successful breeding program
- Assist with heat detection and artificial insemination
- Health checks including diagnosis and treatment according to FCD protocols
- Maintain and follow vaccination protocols
- Herd health record entry via DairyComp305 (willing to train)
- Willing to train in ultrasound technology and herd health record entry
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Willing to help with relocation and initial housing costs
- At least 2 years experience with artificial insemination
- Self motivated and able to work both individual and as part of a team
- A willingness to learn and develop professionally and personally
- Valid driver’s license
Full Circle Dairy LLC