Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition is seeking a full-time representative to service and manage the relationships of large ruminant producers (500+ cows) and their network.
- Maintain productive business relationships with a targeted group of ruminant producers that result in greater sales of products
- Identify and develop relationships with key ruminant industry influencers that will allow for further penetration of our products to other farms that we are not directly targeting
- Use account plans to identify and deliver needs of both customers and influencers to support the increased sales of Arm & Hammer products
- Maintain and update targeted customers and influencers in the CRM system
- Communicate distribution requirements and issues to Regional Account Manager
- Travel 50 – 75%
- BS/MS degree from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Dairy Science, Ag Finance, Ag Marketing or DVM degree.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience selling in the ruminant or equivalent industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
To apply for the Remote Regional Sales position, please visit this link.