The Animal Agriculture Alliance offers internship positions throughout the year. All positions are full-time (37.5 hours/week) and based in the Alliance’s office located in Arlington, VA near the Courthouse Metro Station.
- Assist with social media content production, research of key issues in animal agriculture, media monitoring, legislative tracking, developing reports and member resources and a variety of other projects
- Support the Alliance team in executing projects like the annual Stakeholders Summit, College Aggies Online, trade show booths, marketing campaigns and more
- Function as full-fledged members of the Alliance team and contribute at a high level to help the Alliance achieve their mission of bridging the communication gap between farm and fork.
- Strong interest in and passion for animal agriculture
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with a strong command of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work as a team player
- Preferred skills include graphic design (or an interest in learning), a strong grasp of using various social media platforms and an understanding of public policy
- Ideal candidate would be a junior or senior-level student pursuing a degree in an agricultural field such as animal science, ag business/economics, ag communications/marketing/journalism, ag education, etc.
- Salary: $1,500 per month, plus parking or metro reimbursement.
To apply, send a cover letter, résumé, writing sample and 3 references to email@example.com.
- Spring: 1 position – application deadline is November 15th each year
- Summer: 2 positions – application deadline is December 15th each year
- Fall: 1 position – application deadline is July 15th each year