Pumphrey Law Firm awards scholarships to college-bound seniors and college students based on demonstrated academic achievement, financial need, and an expressed interested in legal issues and legal studies.
- Florida resident
- Accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Demonstrated good character and academic achievement
Each applicant must submit the following documents:
- A completed application form.
- A current unofficial high school or college transcript or enrollment verification
- A typed essay 500-800 words on one of the following topics: *Students may enter submission for multiple topics
- Dangers of underage drinking/drug use and the impact it can have on a student.
- If you could change or create any law, what would it be and why?
- What do you think are some of the negative effects of social media on high school and college students?