Lori Wiggins is the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent in Taylor County. Her major program areas are Nutrition and Food Safety. She has been an Extension Agent for 20 years.
Posts by Lori Wiggins:
- Learning a Lifelong Skill
- Tips to Get Healthy in 2018 – Little Moves, Big Results
- Middle Schoolers Learning Nutrition Education
- Staying Healthy During this Winter Season
- Staying on a Healthy Track During the Holiday Season
- Local Pre-K Students Growing and Learning Through Gardening
- Raising Healthy Children- It’s a Family Affair
- Turning Resolutions into Real Solutions
- Are You Using Your Generator Safely?