My background is in commercial row crop farming. My education is in Plant Science from the University of Florida. My experience involves teaching high school agriculture and FFA, as well as the life sciences. I'm excited to be in agriculture extension in Suwannee County!
Posts by De Broughton:
- Suwannee Valley Farm Tour for Leaders
- What is the Future of our Food?
- Mandatory Dicamba Resistant Crop Training – March 16
- Opportunities and Challenges of Citrus Production in North Florida
- Featured Crop: Carrots
- An overview of Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Suwannee County UF/IFAS Extension Hosts a Portion of the Leadership Suwannee Tour
- Sweet Potatoes, Pumpkins and Sunn Hemp, Oh My!
- Reducing Yield Loss With Integrated Weed Management
- Reviewing Basic Farm Conservation Practices