2019 Air Potato Management Online CEU Training Course
- Download the Workbook. To read the TAME Air Potato Workbook (1.6 MB pdf), you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. View video: “Air Potato Extension Needs Assessment Webinar“. Download Fact Sheet: “Natural Area Weeds: Air Potato (Dioscorea bulbifera)”
- Complete the Workbook.
- Mail your completed TAME Air Potato Workbook and Training Enrollment Form to Ken Gioeli, Extension Agent, UF / St Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road, Ste 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 .
- Check or Money Order: Mail a check for $10 made out to the University of Florida to Ken Gioeli, Extension Agent, UF / St Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road, Ste 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 (772) 462-1660
- Ken will grade your workbook and mail it back to you along with a signed, completed CEU form. CEU’s are available until Dec 31, 2019. Click on the CEU Information link for categories and number of CEU’s available.
- Check CEU availability HERE.