2018 Tropical Soda Apple Management Online Course
1. Download the Tropical Soda Apple Workbook (1 MB PDF) as well as the following fact sheets: Tropical Soda Apple: Biology, Ecology and Management of a Noxious Weed in Florida and Classical Biological Control of Tropical Soda Apple in the USA.
2. Complete the Workbook.
3. Mail your completed TAME Troipcal Soda Apple Workbook and Training Enrollment Form to Ken Gioeli, Extension Agent, UF / St Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road, Ste 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 .
- Check or Money Order: Mail a check for $10 made out to the University of Florida to Ken Gioeli, Extension Agent, UF / St Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road, Ste 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 (772) 462-1660
5. Ken will grade your workbook and mail it back to you along with a signed, completed CEU form. CEU’s are available until Dec 31, 2018. Click on the CEU Information link for categories and number of CEU’s available.
6. CEU availability will be posted HERE.