2018 Brazilian Pepper-tree Online Training Course
Thank you for taking interest in our TAME Invasives online courses. Course materials and instructions are below. If you have questions, please email Ken Gioeli at email@example.com
1. Download the TAME Brazilian Pepper-tree Workbook (2 MB pdf) , as well as the following fact sheets:
- Brazilian Pepper-tree Control
- Classical Biological Control of Brazilian Peppertree
- Brazilian Peppertree Seed Chalcid .
2. Complete the Workbook.
3. Mail your completed TAME Brazilian Pepper-tree Workbook and Training Enrollment Form to Ken Gioeli, Extension Agent, UF / St Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road, Ste 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 .
- Check or Money Order: Mail a check for $10 made out to the University of Florida to Ken Gioeli, Extension Agent, UF / St Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road, Ste 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 (772) 462-1660
5. Ken will grade your workbook and mail it back to you along with a signed, completed CEU form. CEU’s are available until Dec 31, 2018. Click on the CEU Information link for categories and number of CEU’s available.
6. Check CEU availability HERE.