Jose is the Small Farms Extension Coordinator for the University of Florida IFAS Extension. The UF/IFAS Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises Extension Team is a collaboration of about 140 University State and County Faculty Extension across Florida. The team works on supporting small and medium scale farms and strengthening local and regional food systems.
Posts by Jose Perez:
- Satsumas Return to North Florida
- Meet the Pandhandle Fruit and Vegetable Conference Keynote Speaker
- Agritourism Building Code Rule Development
- The Southwest Florida Small Farmers Network (SWFSFN)
- Agritourism Law Passes: What does it mean?
- Keeping your leafy vegetables fresh at the farmers’ market
- Introducing: the Farm to School, Farm to Community Team
- Florida Food Policy Council Takes Root
- Fort Myers Small Farms Conference Pics!
- A farmer story: Sprouting for your health