Jose is the Small Farms Extension Coordinator for the University of Florida IFAS Extension. The UF/IFAS Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises Extension Team is a collaboration of about 140 University State and County Faculty Extension across Florida. The team works on supporting small and medium scale farms and strengthening local and regional food systems.
Posts by Jose Perez:
- Yaupon, a native Florida tea, is making a comeback.
- Farm Scale Composting
- Long & Scott Farms: A Voice of Agritourism Experience
- Regional Agri-Tourism Conference
- Recordkeeping and Labeling: FSMA Requirements for Qualified Exempt Operations
- Things You Should Know About Farm Food Safety
- FSMA, the New Food Safety Legislation: What does it mean for Small Farms across Florida?
- Vegetable Grafting for Improved Disease Resistance/Tolerance
- High Tunnel Exclusion Systems for Improved Pest Management
- Farmers, Food and Fun: An Intern’s Road Trip Experience with UF/IFAS Extension in Polk County