EVENT: Home environment safety tools and techniques
Groundbreaking research has revealed a proven set of skills that can help families and housemates overcome the “old way” of doing things by opening the door to effective communication. Join us June 18 for a free webinar to learn these techniques.
Our “Earth Day 50: Home Environment Safety” webinar, co-hosted with our partners at UF/IFAS Extension Manatee County, will show you tools to improve your living situation, increase home safety, lower your utility bills and everyday spending, and much more in our “Home Environment Safety” webinar, part of our monthly series anchored around the 50th anniversary of Earth Day.
Register early for this event at ufsarasotaext.eventbrite.com. Once registered through Eventbrite, the system will send you a confirmation email with the webinar link.
Other topics in this webinar series, co-hosted by UF/IFAS Extension offices in Sarasota and Manatee counties, include:
- Previous (view at tiny.cc/ufsaraext_youtube)
- What is Sustainability?
- Introduction to Florida-Friendly Landscaping™
- Trees for Health and Well-being
- What’s the Big Deal About Microplastics
- 4-H Life
- Sustainable Marine Fisheries (Catch and Release)
- Home Environment Safety
- Upcoming (check ufsarasotaext.eventbrite.com for listings as they become available)
- 07/16: Livestock and Rangelands (H2O)
- 08/20: Lawns to Wildflowers
- 09/17: Sustainable Seafood
- 10/15: Components of Sustainable Food Systems
- 11/19: Sustainable Holidays Preparations
- 12/17: Backyards for Birds
Note that each webinar will be held from noon to 12:45 p.m. the third Thursday of each month, in April to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day. Visit ufsarasotaext.eventbrite.com to find other offerings as they become available.
For questions or further information, please call 941-861-5000, or email Armando Ubeda, UF/IFAS Extension Sarasota County Sea Grant agent, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Atkinson, UF/IFAS Extension Manatee County horticulture agent, at email@example.com. If you require special accommodations to attend one of our events, please contact us in advance at 941-861-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Classes and events may be canceled at any time due to low registration or other circumstances, with full refunds issued for paid events. Similar classes or events often are offered on future dates.