District 1 4-H Mystery Social
You’re invited to join all of 4-H District 1 in a fun and exciting
evening of mystery and role play on July 14th at 6:00 p.m. at
St Sylvester Catholic Church! All attending guests will register
and then be assigned a role to dress up as and play for the night.
This mystery takes place in the medieval times where we have all
gathered in celebration; however, the night takes a turn for the worst
and it is your job to solve the mystery lurking about!
- Please review the information in the flyer and invitation for this event by clicking on the links below:
- Must be age 8+
- Cost is $5 per person (or 5 non-perishable food items to donate) and
- Bring a finger food dish to share (no silverware in medieval times).
- Pre-registration required to participate. RSVP by July 1st to get a role in the event, limited number of primary roles (first come first serve).
- To register please email the following information on each person planning to attend to: Victoria Ballard at email@example.com
Parent Phone number:
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Phone number:
Food Allergies/other considerations:
Feel free to contact us with any questions.