Andrea is an Educational Media/Communication Coordinator at the UF/IFAS Range Cattle Research and Education Center (RCREC) located Ona. Established in 1941 the RCREC resides on 2,840 acres in rural SW Hardee County. Its focus is on the enhancement of livestock, forages, and natural resources for Florida’s grazing lands.
Posts by Andrea Dunlap:
- Effects of prescribed fire on cattle use and foraging behavior
- Controlling Smutgrass with the Weed Wiper
- Will Hexazinone Work for Brunswickgrass Management?
- Computers Identify Wildlife in Game Picture Images
- Impacts of wild pigs on wetlands and aquatic communities across a Florida rangeland
- Sid and Georgiann Sumner – Memorial Giving
- Body condition score trainings in Florida
- Join us for an upcoming ‘Ona Highlight’
- Ona Program Highlight – Jan. 22