I am the Associate Director for Extension and Education with Florida Sea Grant. From 2001-July 2020, I served as the UF/IFAS Extension Sea Grant agent for St Johns and Flagler Counties. I have a PhD in marine biology. My major education topics include microplastics, protected marine species, and invasive species. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-201-8416.
Posts by Maia McGuire:
- Bioplastics vs. petroleum plastics
- New beach legislation in Florida
- 6th International Marine Debris Conference
- Want to see manatees? Consider a trip to Blue Spring State Park this winter.
- Consider making a New Year’s Resolution to reduce plastic waste
- Eight ways to help save the ocean
- Rip Current Safety
- Climate Change and Coral Reefs
- Recycling plastics
- Turtles at the Beach