I am the Associate Director for Extension and Education with Florida Sea Grant. From 2001-July 2020, I served as the UF/IFAS Extension Sea Grant agent for St Johns and Flagler Counties. I have a PhD in marine biology. My major education topics include microplastics, protected marine species, and invasive species. You can reach me at email@example.com or 904-201-8416.
Posts by Maia McGuire:
- Things to think about when trying to reduce waste
- Jellies on the beach!
- Have a Very Merry Ocean Holiday Season
- Thinking about the environment over the holidays
- Sargassum beach wrack
- September is Microplastic Awareness Month
- Permit now required to sell saw palmetto berries
- Red tide
- Shells of pteropods on local beaches
- World Environment and World Oceans Days