Andrea Nikolai has a Masters in Public Health Nutrition, is a registered dietitian nutritionist, and works with UF in Polk County as the Family and Consumer Science Agent. Her goals are to help improve the lives of others, help make the healthy choice the easy choice, and show others how eating healthy can be delicious and fun. Contact info: email@example.com; 863-519-1041
Posts by anikolai:
- Should I Use Soap or Other Cleaners to Wash Produce?
- Get Out the Grill for Some Creamy, Grilled Avocados!
- Quick Healthy Meals for Back to School
- Refreshing Tastes of Summertime
- Enjoy Florida Strawberries!
- Foolproof Ways to Sneak in the Vegetables this Season
- 4 Healthy Tricks for Enjoying the Halloween Treats
- 6 Tips to Prevent Summer Weight Gain in Kids
- Delicious and Healthy Cookout Tips