Fabulous Field Day Coming Soon
· New and under-utilized, pest resistant plants for the landscape
· Caladiums in the urban landscape,
· Bio-control of insect pests
· Weed and disease management, and
· The relationship between soil management and pests in the landscape
Stick around at the end of the day for a fabulous give-away of rare and unusual plants – a must for any plant enthusiast!
The $15 registration fee covers educational materials, lunch and refreshments. FDACS and FNGLA CEUs (3 total) provided for professionals.
The GCREC is located at 14625 County Road 672, Wimauma, FL 33598. From I-75 north or south, take Exit 246 and merge onto Big Bend Road/CR 672 East towards US 301. Turn right onto US 301/CR 672 and travel approximately 1.4 miles. Turn left onto Balm Road/CR 672 and travel 7 miles. The center is located on the south side of Balm Road.
For more information about the day’s events, contact Ms. Christine Cooley, 813-634-0000 or email@example.com