Jennifer Carr received a Master's degree in Sustainable Development Practice and a Bachelor's degree in Wildlife Ecology & Conservation from UF. She is the Senior Teaching Lab Specialist at the Entomology & Nematology Dept, manager of the Biosecurity Research & Extension stink bug lab, and president of the environmental nonprofit Florida Defenders of the Environment founded in 1969 by her grandmother Marjorie Harris Carr. #FreeTheOcklawaha
Posts by Jennifer Carr:
- Giant African land snail: APHIS use criteria to deregulate quarantined areas in Miami-Dade county
- Have you seen this bug?
- Florida Ornamental IPM Workshop
- Dr. Dougbug’s Bugs & Shrubs Buzzz Events
- What is killing my pygmy date palm?
- Bugs & Shrubs Buzzz: 3 Events: Fruit Tour & PGR Class & FTGA-UF DACS CEUs
- Florida First Detector Training Workshop at Bok Tower Gardens
- Whitefly Alert
- New World screwworm detected on stray dog in Homestead, FL
- Emerald Ash Borer Quarantine: White County, Tennessee