Jennifer Carr received her Master’s degree in Sustainable Development Practice from the Center for Latin American studies and her Bachelor’s degree in Wildlife Ecology and Conservation from the University of Florida. She is the lab manager of the Biosecurity Research & Extension (BRE) lab in the Department of Entomology and Nematology at the University of Florida. The BRE lab critically addresses invasive arthropod issues in Florida from a cross-commodity perspective.
Posts by Jennifer Carr:
- Have you seen this bug?
- Florida Ornamental IPM Workshop
- Dr. Dougbug’s Bugs & Shrubs Buzzz Events
- What is killing my pygmy date palm?
- Bugs & Shrubs Buzzz: 3 Events: Fruit Tour & PGR Class & FTGA-UF DACS CEUs
- Florida First Detector Training Workshop at Bok Tower Gardens
- Whitefly Alert
- New World screwworm detected on stray dog in Homestead, FL
- Emerald Ash Borer Quarantine: White County, Tennessee
- Mexican Fruit Fly Quarantine Lifted in San Ygnacio area of Texas