Jennifer Carr received a Master's degree in Sustainable Development Practice and a Bachelor's degree in Wildlife Ecology & Conservation from UF. She is the Senior Teaching Lab Specialist at the Entomology & Nematology Dept, manager of the Biosecurity Research & Extension stink bug lab, and president of the environmental nonprofit Florida Defenders of the Environment founded in 1969 by her grandmother Marjorie Harris Carr. #FreeTheOcklawaha
Posts by Jennifer Carr:
- Tilapia explosion at Silver Springs State Park
- IFAS Pest Alert: First report of Phyllocoptes fructiphilus, the vector of Rose rosette virus in Florida.
- Diamondback Moth
- Cane toads in Florida
- 2019 CAPS Annual Workshop
- Bugs & Shrubs Buzz: Spanish ‘RoundUp’ class; citrus; poisonous fruit alert
- The Stink Buzz (Bugs): Insect Apocalypse Hype
- The Stink Buzz (Bugs): Polar Vortex Rumor
- Earn CEU’s through the UF/IFAS Plant Biosecurity University website!
- Invasive Spotted Lanternfly found in Boston