Jennifer Carr received her Master's degree in Sustainable Development Practice from the Center for Latin American studies and her Bachelor's degree in Wildlife Ecology and Conservation from the University of Florida. She is the lab manager of the Biosecurity Research & Extension (BRE) lab in the Department of Entomology and Nematology at the University of Florida. The BRE lab critically addresses invasive arthropod issues in Florida from a cross-commodity perspective.
Posts by Jennifer Carr:
- 2019 CAPS Annual Workshop
- Bugs & Shrubs Buzz: Spanish ‘RoundUp’ class; citrus; poisonous fruit alert
- The Stink Buzz (Bugs): Insect Apocalypse Hype
- The Stink Buzz (Bugs): Polar Vortex Rumor
- Earn CEU’s through the UF/IFAS Plant Biosecurity University website!
- Invasive Spotted Lanternfly found in Boston
- Giant African land snail: APHIS use criteria to deregulate quarantined areas in Miami-Dade county
- Have you seen this bug?
- Florida Ornamental IPM Workshop
- Dr. Dougbug’s Bugs & Shrubs Buzzz Events