Jennifer Bearden is the University of Florida IFAS Extension Agriculture Agent in Okaloosa County. She works with livestock, forages, row crops, vegetable crops and wildlife issues. Jennifer has a BS in Animal Sciences (1999), a MAg in Agricultural Education (2002), and a MS in Agroecology (2017), all from the University of Florida.
Posts by bearden:
- Warmer weather is upon us so fertilize accordingly!
- Sunn Hemp for Forage or Wildlife Food Plots
- Northwest Florida Toxic Plants that Cause Kidney Failure
- Upcoming Agriculture Trainings
- Upcoming Pesticide Trainings
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- Diagnosing the Cause of Yellowing Peanut Fields
- Spring is a Good Time to Scout Pastures for Toxic Weeds
- Fungus Keeping Kudzu Bugs below Thresholds on Soybeans
- Fall Armyworms marching through wildlife food plots