Dr. Nick Place began his appointment as the Dean and Director of University of Florida/IFAS Extension in September 2012. In this role, Dr. Place is responsible for meeting the mission and goals of the University of Florida Extension program, and serves on the IFAS (Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences) Administrative Team. UF/IFAS Extension has faculty located in each of Florida's 67 counties, 13 research and education centers, 15 academic departments and the School of Forest Resources and Conservation.
Posts by Nick Place:
- Extension Connections Keeps That Symposium Energy Going
- Administrative Professionals are Vital to UF/IFAS Extension
- UF/IFAS Hosts National Summits for Sustainability
- CAFÉ Latino: Communicating Across Cultures
- 4-H Youth Become Champions of Champions
- Florida Sea Grant Extension: Serving Coastal Communities, Economies and Environment
- How was the Weekend? What’s a Weekend?
- A Note of Thanks
- UF/IFAS Extension in 2018…and Looking Ahead to 2019
- Water Theme Runs Through the 2019 UF/IFAS Extension Calendar