4-H Open House 2018
It’s that time of the year again! Our 4-H Open House is just a few weeks away. Learn more about the opportunities we have for your family by joining us on Thursday, August 23rd from 4:30-7pm.
What is Open House?
- A chance for us to meet new families interested in learning more about & signing up for 4-H. Each of our clubs will have a booth to showcase their activities and attract new members.
- A chance for returning families to re-enroll for the new 4-H year and find out about even more opportunities to get involved.
- A chance for interested adults to learn how they can volunteer with 4-H. Click here for more info about volunteering!
- A chance for our entire 4-H family – both new and returning members – to HAVE FUN together with activities, a petting zoo, snow cones and more!
When is Open House?
- Thursday, August 23rd from 4:30-7pm
Where is Open House?
- At the Callahan Extension Office, 543350 U.S. Highway 1 (next to the Northeast Florida Fairgrounds)
Who should come to Open House?
- Anyone looking for more information about 4-H
- Anyone looking to have fun!
What if I can’t make it to Open House, but still want to know more about 4-H?
- Call our office or email one of our agents (see below). Open House is not the only way to sign up for 4-H. We would love to hear from you anytime!
This event is FREE and open to the public, so we would like to invite ALL Nassau County community members and families! 4-H Youth Development is open to all youth in Nassau County ages 5-18 as of 9/1/18. For more information about Open House or any other 4-H programs, contact our office at 904-530-6353 or email one of our agents: Kristen Poppell (email@example.com), Kelsey Irvine (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope to see you on the 23rd!