Liz Felter, Ph.D., University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences Extension located at the University of Florida IFAS Mid-Florida Research & Education Center in Apopka, Florida. Dr. Felter is a regional specialized Extension agent working with food systems in eleven counties in central Florida and ornamental plant production in Orange County. Her Ph.D. in Agricultural Communications and Leadership used focus groups to determine how to increase water conservation behavior in Orange County. Her expertise is Integrated Pest Management and water conservation. She has 24 years of Extension experience along with her research focus in behavior change. Education – She has a Ph.D. and Masters from University of Florida, Agricultural Education & Communications and a B.S. Horticulture/Agriculture Communications, from The Ohio State University.
Posts by Liz Felter:
- Did You Know That Orange County Has The 3rd Largest Horticulture Industry In Florida?
- Successful Butterfly Gardening
- Operation Cleansweep – There’s Still Time to Participate
- So You Think You Want to Start a Greenhouse Business in Florida
- Central Florida Food Systems Tour 2018
- Flowers for Fall Color in the Landscape