Angela is the academic and outreach coordinator at the UF/IFAS Mid-Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, Fla. She enjoys being outdoors, and traveling, but most importantly breaking down science so it's less scary and easy to understand. Communication is key!
Posts by Angela Colonna:
- Women in Ag: Dr. Liz Felter
- What is CRISPR?
- Researcher Spotlight: Dr. Alfred Huo
- MREC Scholarship Winners Support Local Garden Fair
- Gator Day 2018 Wrap Up
- Hydroponics Workshop Supports Down Syndrome Students
- TPIE 2018 Wrap Up
- Holiday Plants: More Than Poinsettias
- UF/IFAS Master Gardeners Visit MREC
- UF Degrees at MREC: Plant Science and Geomatics