Angela is the academic and outreach coordinator at the UF/IFAS Mid-Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, Fla. She enjoys being outdoors, and traveling, but most importantly breaking down science so it's less scary and easy to understand. Communication is key!
Posts by Angela Colonna:
- EDIS Update: English Ivy
- EDIS Update: Pothos Diseases
- MREC EDIS Update: Chinese Fringe
- Industry Spotlight: Central Florida Ferns
- EDIS Update: Dodder
- We’re Hiring: Biological Scientist I
- Women in Ag: Dr. Liz Felter
- What is CRISPR?
- Researcher Spotlight: Dr. Alfred Huo
- MREC Scholarship Winners Support Local Garden Fair