2021 Brings New Conversations
2021 began slowly, but somehow, we are already into the second month! My colleagues at Miami-Dade Eco Adventures are pleased to continue the “Conservation Conversations” webinar series for the winter-spring season, with webinars once a month from January through May at 12:00pm. The list of topics and links to register are below. Simply click on the link and select the desired date:
- Wednesday, January 13: Lighthouses of Southeast Florida (recording)
- Wednesday, February 10: A Moment with Manatees with Sarah Ortiz, Miami Eco Adventures
- Wednesday, March 10: The Wading Birds of South Florida with Ed Pritchard, Miami Eco Adventures
- Wednesday, April 14: Conservation of the Miami Blue Butterfly in the Florida Keys with Sarah Steele Cabrera, University of Florida
- Wednesday, May 12: The Benefits of Green and Blue Spaces with Ana Zangroniz, UF/IFAS Extension & Florida Sea Grant
These webinars are free and open to the public. Following the webinar, there will be the opportunity for Q & A with the presenter. Please join us to learn about these important, environmentally and conservation-themed topics! We look forward to seeing you there.