South Florida Weather forecast: Thursday morning wind chill
According to the South Florida Weather Station Agency, this is possibly the coldest air of the season is expected tonight across much of South Florida, especially in interior areas and portions of the Gulf Coast. Forecast wind chills tonight into early Thursday morning are forecast to fall into the 30s and 40s across much of the region.
Please find attached a weather briefing for the cold weather expected. OVERVIEW:
- Cooler, drier air will filter in from the north tonight into Thursday morning.
- Wind Chill values will fall into the 30s and 40s for much of South Florida
- Possibly the coldest weather of the season
- A few daily low temperature records may be tied or broken
- Along with the wind chills, low temperatures will fall into the 30s and 40s across much of South Florida.