Angela Collins, PhD | Florida Sea Grant & UF IFAS Extension | Manatee County Government | (941) 722-4524 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by Angela Collins:
- Resources for understanding blue-green algae (cyanobacteria) blooms
- Attention Nature Lovers! The Florida Master Naturalist Program will be offering an Uplands Module Spring 2019.
- Changing Tides: The 37th Annual Cortez Commercial Fishing Festival
- Tips for Tracking Red Tide
- 2018 Water School in Manatee County: Registration now Open!
- The Gulf Shellfish Institute settles in Manatee County
- A party with a purpose! Mark your calendars for the 2018 Cortez Fishing Festival
- Planning for People and Pisces: Florida Sea Grant supports regional Artificial Reef Workshops
- One fish, two fish, where’s that huge fish? Collaborative efforts inform Goliath grouper management
- Unmasking Florida’s Hogfish