Save Some Water – Meet our Mobile Irrigation Lab Team
The Manatee County Extension Service Mobile Irrigation Lab will come to your home or business and conduct a full evaluation of the landscape and irrigation system to help you save on your outdoor irrigation water use.
- Do you have an automatic lawn sprinkler system?
- Are you looking for ways to reduce your monthly water bill?
- Do you want to reduce water waste and improve the health of your lawn and landscape?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THESE QUESTIONS… THEN KEEP READING!
Our team of professionals will provide a detailed report of specific recommendations to help reduce water waste and improve landscape health. These recommendations comply with the Southwest Florida Water Management District’s current guidelines and follow the principles of Florida-Friendly Landscaping™.
WHAT WE EVALUATE:
- Irrigation timer program and operation
- Rain shut-off device
- Irrigation system components and operation
- Opportunities for low-volume irrigation
- Plant selection & placement
- Lawn & landscape maintenance practices
- Soil type and drainage patterns
- On-site, FREE consultation
- Site-specific recommendations
- Possible reduction in monthly water bills
- Possible improvement of lawn & landscape health and appearance
- Conservation of water resources and reduced environmental impact
- Possible rebates available
WHO QUALIFIES FOR A LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION EVALUATION?
Any Manatee County home or business with an automatic irrigation system
ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS?
- Property owner or designee must be on-site during the evaluation
- A time commitment of approximately 2 hours for a complete evaluation