The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- In Search of Horseshoe Crabs
- The American Alligator: a new nuisance for the panhandle?
- The Status of Commercial Fishing and Aquaculture in the U.S. and Florida
- Welcome to the UF/IFAS Extension Liberty County Blog
- Miniature Plants with Sizeable Character
- Aquaponics: A Growing Hobby
- Choosing the Right Tools is Key to Successful Feral Hog Management
- Underperforming Food Plots? 3 Possible Reasons Why
- Family Nutrition in Action Newsletters: