Juanita Popenoe is the commercial fruit horticulture agent for Lake, Orange, and Marion Counties. email@example.com, or 352-343-4101 ext. 2727.
Posts by jpopenoe:
- Gibberellic Acid Overcomes Lack of Chill in Blackberry
- Grow Your Own Yaupon Tea
- Oak Leaf Compost for HLB?
- Soil Moisture Probes for Citrus
- Strawberry Plugs vs Bare Root
- Perlite Not Good For Container Blueberries
- Biochar Helps Sandy Soil Support Mycorrhizae
- Fertilizer Rates for Organic & Conventional Potted Blueberry
- Vinegar vs Glyphosate for Weed Control
- Reduce Fertilizer with CRF for HLB Citrus