Lafayette 4-H’ers Cook for the Holiday!
Lafayette 4-H Club had their annual holiday baking event on Tuesday, December 11, 2018. The Holiday Bake-Off is an annual meeting where the kids get to demonstrate their cooking skills during the holiday season. 4-H members are encouraged to make their favorite desert/recipe to share, with the help of a parent or adult. All participants received prizes and will be given a recipe book with all of the 2018 Holiday Recipe entries at the next meeting on Tuesday, January 8, 2019.
Participants and Entries
- Brayden Lambert – Mom’s Fudgy Marshmallow Brownies
- Ashton Hart – Milk Chocolate
- Peyton Ditter – Edible Dip Container
- Kerri Ditter – Cheesecake Bites
- Wyatt Chandler – Peppermint Cupcakes
- Carra Clark – Christmas Punch
- Walker Condy – Walker’s Christmas Treats
- Kellan Clark – Christmas Pops
- Molly Hamlin – Candy Cane Coco Cookies
- Miley McCray – Monkey Bread
- Easton Tompkins – Mr. No Bake Cookies
- Logan Lamb – Peanut Butter Kisses
- Addie Condy – Addie’s Easy Christmas Cookies
- Ashlyn Condy – Ahslyn’s Christmas Taffee
- Boone Riley – Santa Claus Rice Krispie Treats
- Boone Riley – PB & J Sandwich Cut-Outs
- Jana Hart – Oreo Explosion
- Mrs. Eva – Happy Holidays Dip
- Chris Vann – Christmas Crunch
- Mrs. Eva – Best Brownies Ever
- Mrs. Jessica – Santa’s Sausage Treats
- Izabella Toledo – No-Bake Date Bars
If you would like a copy of any of these recipes, contact the extension office at 386-294-1279.
Thank you to all of the participants and the parents for helping make this year’s Holiday Bake-Off a great success!