The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS:
- Home Blinds…inspect yours to ensure your child’s safety
- Painting 4-H “With a Holiday Spinn”
- 95210, Numbers Kids Need To Live By
- Recognizing Stressors to Protect Your Health
- Fruit vs Refined Sugar
- Today’s Poor Food Choices Are Historical!
- Dietary Fiber…why is it important?
- 2016 Peanut Field Day
- National Fruit & Vegetable Month!
- E-Cigarettes and Teens