Skip to main content
Keeping you informed about 4-H in and around Jackson County!
• November 27th- December 1st, National 4-H Congress, Atlanta, GA
• December 12th- Horse Judging School, Gainesville, FL
• January 2nd- Florida Junior All Breed Convention. Contact Chris Holcomb, Youth Dairy Specialist for more information email@example.com.
• January 8-9th- Livestock Evaluation and Meats Judging Clinic, Gainesville, FL
• January 11th- Registration for Rifle and Shotgun State Match Opens
• January 18th- Hog and Ham Workshop, Gainesville, FL
• January 25th- Make a Difference Monday, 7 Eastern/6 Central- Animal Science Projects and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
• January 27th- Registration for Florida State Fair Livestock and Horse Judging Contests Opens. Contests take place on February 6th, along with 4-H Showcase in Tampa, FL.
• January 29th-31st- Second 4-H Executive Board Weekend, Camp Cherry Lak
• February 4-15th – Florida State Fair, Tampa, FL
SAVE THE DATE! February 19-21st- 4-H Panhandle Teen Retreat (ages 13-18) at Camp Cherry Lake. This retreat is for club, county, and district officers, camp counselors, and any other teenage 4-H member seeking to improve their leadership and communication skills while making new friends in a fun camp environment. More details will be available next month…
June 19-24 Sunday through Friday Gainesville
Western, first week; English, second week