TERMINALFOUR -Training Available
TERMINALFOUR (T4) TRAINING READY
YEAH! If you are eager for T4 training or did not receive a formal email, T4 training is now available. Based on our current UF/IFAS T4 implementation timeline, I encourage UF/IFAS CALS and REC Web Maintainers to begin taking the training. End-users within your area should take training after the web maintainers have completed their training. If you are already enrolled in the training go here: https://lss.at.ufl.edu/. UF/IFAS Dept., Extension, and Other Website Maintainers read this.
- ENROLLMENT AND T4 Training Materials for Web Developers and End Users
- UF/IFAS Web Maintainers LISTSERV- Email: LISTSERV@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU and in the email body type “SUBSCRIBE IFASWEB-L”. No subject is required.
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TERMINALFOUR (T4) IS OR HOW IT IMPACTS UF/IFAS WEBSITES (View the below)
- General Overview of UF/IFAS T4 Implementation (Non-Technical)
- UF/IFAS Web Maintainers for T4 Implementation Overview (Technical)
- UF/IFAS TERMINALFOUR FAQ
- All UF/IFAS TERMINALFOUR updates (Catch-up on T4)