Nicole Crawson has worked as the Holmes County 4-H Extension Agent with University of Florida/IFAS Extension for over seven years. She has her Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and her Master’s Degree in Public and Corporate Communication. Her 4-H programming focuses on youth leadership, communication, STEM-related programming, and various shooting sports disciplines.
Posts by Nicole Crawson:
- Graduating Seniors: 4-H Years In The Making
- Gratitude at The Holidays
- 4-H Grows Responsibility
- Youth Share Outstanding Skills in Local Youth Fair
- Holmes County 4-H Receives Generosity
- Growing #TrueLeaders
- Benefits of Volunteering With 4-H
- Are You Curious About Holmes County 4-H?
- Outstanding Skills at Holmes County Youth Fair
- Spotlighting a True 4-H Leader