The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- The April 4-H Newsletter Is Here!
- AgSave$ Workshop Series
- The March 4-H Newsletter Is Here!
- 2013 Peanut Field Day
- 2013 Florida Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises Conference
- Hurricane Preparedness – UF/IFAS Solutions for Your Life
- Commercial Landscape Maintenance Pesticide Training Class Tuesday, June 26th
- 2012 Florida Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises Conference – July 27-29, 2012
- Holmes County Ag Extension